Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with 64-bit/133MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI HBA and Win2k

Davide Depaoli_3
Valued Contributor

Problems with 64-bit/133MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI HBA and Win2k

Hello,
I'm in the customer site and I need to configure DataProtector with MSL6030 scsi library.
My problem is that the server (DL360 G4) with the library connected to have a "64-bit/133MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI HBA" aka LSI1030-IT from BIOS, but Win2k Pro doesn't have the right driver for this HBA, and it is recognized by the system with a device.

Consequently, DataProtector doesn't dicover any device.
In HP support&drivers website I haven't found the driver for win2k.
Is there another place where to download this driver ?

thanks in advance
regards Davide

P.S. This thread ahs been moved from General to Tape Libraries and Drives. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES
Davide Depaoli_3
Valued Contributor

Re: Problems with 64-bit/133MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI HBA and Win2k

problem solved.
Have found drivers at the LSI LOGIC website
Rogelio Hernández
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I have a ML110 G2 HP Server with the 64-bit/133MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI HBA (LSI1030-IT). I was looking at the LSI Logic page to found the driver, but there is not specific information for that adapter.

Do you remember the identification for that driver or maybe the link to the page for the driver for Windows XP?

I found a SCIPort 32-bit driver (symmpi)at http://lsionline2.lsil.com/esupport/esupportlsi/consumer/esupport.asp?selected=solutionlist&user=&strCurrentSymptom=&strDisplaySymptom=

I´m not sure it will work, because the adapter is not listed in the corresponding readme.txt

Thanks on advance,
regards,
Rogelio
Davide Depaoli_3
Valued Contributor

found driver on LSI website