1748195 Members
3642 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Tape Storage Management Console

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Tape Storage Management Console

When I install the TSMC on my Imaging workstation (Dell Precision 420), the set up proceeds normally. When I try to initialize the TSMC, I get the following message, "The procedure entry point wnsprintfA could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll." I loaded the software on my normal workstation (also a Dell), and had no problems opening the software. What am I missing?
4 REPLIES 4
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I have almost the same problem, I get it on a Proliant6500, only the entry point is: StrNCatA
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Currently, support for Digital Alpha and higher-end Storageworks products is not on this forum. If you are in the US or Canada, call 1-800-354-9000. If you are elsewhere, please contact our nearest offices for support information or check any service contracts you may have for the product in question.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Ron,

We don't using an Alpha, or StorageWorks, TSMC can be used for local Dlt-drives as well.

Kind Regards,
Anton Rutten
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

anton. please contact me at sales@sprague-europe.com , i am from the netherlands, and i think i can help you , if you provide me with some information, you can also contact me at the ETEC trainings facility in Veldhoven, when i am delivering trainings .

kind regarts

Ronald hendriks