4048 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Wrong Library displayed in Web

Martin Foerster
Frequent Advisor

Wrong Library displayed in Web

Hello!

Got a MSL6060 yesterday and now i got the wrong model displayed in the web-interface.

The Web-Interfaces showes me a MSL5052 !! Also the picture is the wrong one.

How can i get the web-interface, to show me my new MSL6060 ?

Second Question: If i use Cartridge Memory Support, i get an error. Can't i use this option with the new LTO2 drives?

btw: using Omniback 4.1 at the moment.

thx 4 your support

matt

6 REPLIES 6

Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

About wrong model... Do you have any other libraries on the LAN? Check if they have unique IP addresses... you know... make sure you're accessing right library
Eugeny
Leif Halvarsson_2
Honored Contributor

Hi,
What server is your library connected to ? Cartridge memory is not supported for all platforms (e.g. not for HP-UX)
Martin Foerster
Frequent Advisor

ok, thank you first of all for the infos about cartridge memory support.

But what about the wrong Model-Number and picture displayed in the web-interface of my library?

No, i have no other HP Libraries in my San, the IP-Adress is unique, and inside the Web-Interface the Slots and other Properties are displayed correctly. It also works normal, only at the start-screen the model-number and the symbolic picture are wrong. Thats the thing what troubles me.

thx 4 further infos
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

Martin,
does LTT http://h18006.www1.hp.com/products/storageworks/ltt/index.html show correct picture? Please check that your library has correct for this model version of firmware, and try to reflash it. In addition, try clearing temporary files in the IE Internet options. Not sure if it will help, but at least IE will need to re-download picture from library's web-server
Eugeny
Mark Carlson

Matt,

That's a bug in the code. It is being addressed in the next release.

Mark
MSL Engineering Program Manager