StoreEver Tape Storage
1748163 Members
3621 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

easy points -- need a picture of the front of a VLS9000 capacity expansion module

SOLVED
Go to solution
Trever Furnish
Regular Advisor

easy points -- need a picture of the front of a VLS9000 capacity expansion module

Easy points for someone -- I need a picture of the front of a VLS9000 capacity expansion module (the drive shelf) so that I can read the lettering on it. It could even be a series of cell phone pics so long as I can read the lettering.

I'm just trying to settle a friendly dispute between myself and a colleague -- I don't think there's anything on the front of the enclosure that identifies the slot numbering -- as in, which slot is "slot 3" -- while my colleague believes there is text on the right side of the front panel that gives that info.

Ten points to anyone who can confirm my correctness -- zero to anyone who proves me wrong. (Just kidding, ten points for a picture that answers the question, either way.)
Hockey PUX?
2 REPLIES 2
Peter Mattei
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: easy points -- need a picture of the front of a VLS9000 capacity expansion module

Find the picture attached.

I cannot find any slot numbering either.

If you are interested in the actual drive numbering see the VLS9000 user guide chapter 13 - Component Identification

Cheers
Pete
I love storage
Trever Furnish
Regular Advisor

Re: easy points -- need a picture of the front of a VLS9000 capacity expansion module

Ha! Thanks, Peter. :-)
Hockey PUX?