Telecom IQ
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressive media solution at NAB Show 2017

Telco_Editor

Author: Guy de Torcy, Digital Video Services, Communications Solutions Business, Hewlett Packard Enterprise

NAB 2017 SoMe banner 5.JPGWhen the President and CEO of one of the top 15 global telecommunications operators stops by a demo among thousands at a recent major exhibition and declares “This is the most comprehensive, inspiring and forward looking demo I have seen all day,” it means the solution presented truly addresses strategic matters. And this is the important point you need to consider if you go to NAB Show 2017 at Las Vegas.

Our experts and key executives for the Media & Entertainment industry will be at NAB Show 2017 to welcome you and show you how to accelerate Time to Market and reduce costs.

CSB-video-blog imge.png

Among the different solutions we will be showcasing, there is one I would like to bring to your full attention: the HPE Virtual Headend Manager (HPE VHM.)

In a few words, let me explain why HPE VHM is becoming a game changer. To distribute video content, companies rely on their headend infrastructure. These are legacy systems, built in silos, requiring dedicated equipment for each platform and delivery network. They represent costly investments and consume high OPEX. In addition, these headends lack the flexibility to adapt to market demand evolutions and often require days if not weeks when launching a new channel.

HPE VHM uniquely accelerates services revenue:

• One click channel deployment –deploy TV and OTT channels in a few minutes instead of days or weeks (due to traditional manual processes)
  • Get the required flexibility to immediately adapt to market demands (i.e. due to channel popularity) – deploy channels as needed
  • Add new technologies without the supplementary complexity – the agnostic management layer of HPE VHM provides the ability to use new technologies from different vendors without adding any management layer

In addition, HPE VHM allows huge CAPEX reductions vs traditional, proprietary headend approaches, simplifies management, and bring new important business efficiencies.

HPE VHM is a game changer for the industry. Visit us at NAB 2017 and learn more about this unique solution.  
We will be showcasing the instant launch of a real time VR TV channel in an immersive experience, and you will see the world as never before!

Meet us at NAB Show Las Vegas - April 24-27, 2017. You will find HPE at booth SL1516 (hosted by Imagine Communications)

hpe.com_csp_nfv.png CSPResources.jpg NFVResources.png @hpe_csp.jpg @hpe_nfv.png

0 Kudos
About the Author

Telco_Editor

Labels
Events
June 19 - 21
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2018 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 19 - 21, 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates
See posts for locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more