The Cloud Experience Everywhere
tammie_aron

Transform your apps and data, wherever they reside: Introducing HPE GreenLake cloud services

Big news from HPE Discover Virtual Experience – HPE has taken the next giant stride in delivering on our edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service strategy.

HPE GreenLake cloud services.jpgWe traditionally hold our big mid-year HPE Discover event in Las Vegas – this year is different, and though I’m missing the chance to see everyone at our usual venue, there’s certainly plenty of pizzazz at HPE Discover Virtual Experience. I couldn’t have been more proud of the big news from the first week of the show: We announced HPE GreenLake cloud services to enable companies to transform their apps and data, wherever they live – whether on-prem, in colocation facilities, or at the edge.

HPE GreenLake is our market-leading pay-per-use platform that’s easy to scale up or down; it delivers simplified IT, managed for you by HPE. Here’s how our CEO, Antonio Neri, summarized the announcement: “As we enter the next phase of the cloud market, customers require an approach that enables them to innovate and modernize all of their applications and workloads, including those at the edge and on premises. By delivering a consistent cloud experience everywhere through HPE GreenLake cloud services, and software designed to accelerate transformation, HPE is uniquely positioned to help customers harness the full power of their information, wherever it resides.”

We unveiled HPE GreenLake cloud services for containers; machine learning operations; virtual machines, storage, and compute; data protection; and the intelligent edge. They come in small, medium, and large configurations, and can be delivered to you in as few as 14 days from order to run so you can accelerate your digital transformation.

More info and insights at HPE Discover Virtual Experience

There’s a lot to virtually see and many hands-on demos at HPE Discover Virtual Experience. It’s all free! A few of my favorites and those that I think of as “don’t miss” include:

We have tons of great content that you can watch whenever it’s convenient for you: register or log in here to see our on-demand sessions.

Our new web experience is here – and even more HPE Discover sessions on the way!

To help you really experience HPE GreenLake, we’ve launched a new web experience, where you can learn about HPE GreenLake cloud services, get configuration information, learn about trials – and even get pricing! – with just a few clicks.

On July 15th, we’ll be adding more HPE Discover sessions featuring topics that matter to you. You won’t want to miss this live broadcast by Keith White, SVP and GM for HPE GreenLake (Session ID LB632 The Future of Cloud Services Everywhere: It’s Here Today, featuring Daniel Newman, founding partner and principal analyst with Futurum. Join HPE executives, industry experts and customers who will share the power of HPE GreenLake cloud services everywhere. Mark your calendar for this live session: July 15th, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. US PT.

Check out the complete lineup of new sessions in this blog.

I hope I get to “see” you there!

Tammie Aron
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Pointnext
linkedin.com/showcase/hpe-pointnext-services/
hpe.com/pointnext

0 Kudos
About the Author

tammie_aron

I am the director of marketing for HPE GreenLake and have had the opportunity to work with many HPE experts and colleagues on our as a Service offerings.