1753500 Members
4398 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

WHERE DOSE ONE FIND UPDATES FOR FRIM WARE

cincinnatimann
Occasional Visitor

WHERE DOSE ONE FIND UPDATES FOR FRIM WARE

I FIND IT ODD THAT THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THESE, I HAVE TWO NEATHER I GET WORKING BECUASE I CANT GET ANY UPDATES AT ALL I NEED CORE UPDATE AND IDS RULES UPDATED, BUT SEAM HP HAS REFUSE TO EVEN MAKE THIS ONE MUST ASK WHY GIVE UP ON SUCH A FIREWALL,  CONSIDER FACK THAT MICROSOFT IS TAKEING DATA AND SELLING IT AROUND THE WORLD, AND HP HAS HUGE PLAY IN THIS, THIS FIREWALL WOULD STOP THAT, SOMETHING HP WOULD NOT WANT DO, AND ACK MY COMEMENTS WAS DEL OFF HP SIGHT, LETS MAKE ONE THING CLEAR THERE IS HUGE DIFFRENCE IN POLICY AND BREAKING THE LAW, THESE FIREWALL ENDED AT TIME MICROSOFT FOUND WAY TO ACK SEE LIVE WHAT PEOPLE WAS DOING, ODD IS IT NOT, THERE IS OVER 40 SERVERS MICROSOFT USES TO COLLET DATA,  AND GAIN REMOTE ACCESS AS WELL,  WHO AM I I USE HELP MICROSOFT WITH PACHES, I WAS HELPING THEM RESOLVE PROBEMS WITH THERE SOFTWARE, IN FACK THEY FOUND ME SO USEFULL THEY GAVE ME ALL THERE SOFTWARE, FREE,  WHAT DATA DO THEY TAKE THEY TAKE ANYTHING AND REMOVE PROGRAMS THEY DEAM FIT TO REMOVE,, OFFIC IN ITS SELF EACH PROGRAM REACHS OUT TO MICROSOFT SERVER IN FACK THIS IS HOW THEY GOT AROUND APPEL ENCRIPTION, BUT I KIND FIX THAT, AS I TOLD APPLE WHAT LOOK FOR AND WELL THAT ENDED, I HELP SEAGATE TO MAKE BETTER SED HARDDRIVE, TO DO FILE BY FILE ENCRIPTION DECRITOIN MAKE A PC IMPOSSABLE TO HACK, BUT DO U NOT THINK ODD MICROSOFT PUSHING DOMAINS TO INTERNET, WHEN THEY SOULD BE TOLTAL ISOLATED FROM IT, BUT THEN AGAIN MICROSOFT HAS MUCH TO GAIN ALL USER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS ENCRIPTION CERTIFICS , I  ACK PUT BATE FILES ON ALL MY SERVERS EACH TEXT FILE HAD MICORSOFT SERVER ADDRESS SOMETHING NO HACKER CARE ABOUT,, THE CONTET OF THEM FILES WAS DEL , BUT THEY LEFT THE FILE, HOPEING I NOT CHECK, AND WAS DEL OFF 8 SERVERS,,

WE DO HAVE PROBEM, AND BIG BUSNESS IS USEING OUR POWER OUR COMPUTERS TO FIX THERE SOFTWARE AND WE GET PAID NOTHING,, SOMETHING WRONG HERE, ?  I DONT SEE THIS IN USER AGREEMENT WITH HP OR MICROSOFT, I HAVE ASK HP FOR UPDATED FILES U KNOW WHAT I WAS TOLD,  WE HAVE THEM BUT WE CANT GIVE THEM TO U, BUT IF U GET THEM FROM SOME ONE ELSE WE WONT CARE, ?  THIS WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM HP, WHAT AM I MISSING, I BEEN DOING SERVER WORK FOR LAST 20 YEARS OUT 50 CASES WITH MICROSOFT THEY CLOSE 0 I CLOSE ALL THEM THEY WAS UNABLE FIND A FIX,   HP MANAGER ACUSE ME OF EXTORSHEN JUST TELLING THEM MICROSOFT HAd production probem with all there software, and this probem getting worse and it is radom, i know point for point why going on and how fix it but microsoft refuses to even talk me about it, maybe this probem was put in the computer for reason micorosft dose make a ton on calls to fix such things,  and if more one thing up gose the price,  it people not train well at all they program, and all they know and every thing else is not possable, so a truely safe os cant be built throw i do know how build one i have no clue how write the code,  

but to pont here as hp said any one can give me the updates dose any one have the updates for 2400,  need core update virse protection and ids rules, if any one can help please do as hp wont help me, they got the files they just refuse relese them to me, what dos not make sence hp telling me i get them from anyone, , ??? 

there also a program that converts snort rules to work on these dose any one have this program, if so please email me at cincinnatiman_45214@hotmail.com thank u

2 REPLIES 2
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Where does one find updates for firmware for Tippingpoint

cincinnatimann
Occasional Visitor

Re: Where does one find updates for firmware for Tippingpoint

i dont have a account i disable, i have two one is more advance has fiber ports i cant get them run as there no ids rules on them, and i cant find the core os update,  i will offer bouth for sale bouth work but u have to have access to updates wich i dont have,  if any one wishs to by them or can send me updates let me know thanks