Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Education Services

Syedfurquan
Trusted Contributor

HP Education Services

Hello ,

we are haiving a financial organization and we are using HP-UX for our core system. We have backend support with hp for these servers and Software as  7 days 24 hrs with 4 hrs response time for hardware.

I was just going through the support agreement and I found one contract with name of HP Education Services. It's costing also very high. Now I would like to know what this education service contract for and how can I benefitted from it?

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,

P.S. This thread has been moevd from SDN Discussions to HP-UX > Training & Education. - Hp Forum Moderator

Regards,
Syed
1 REPLY
Emil Velez_2
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP Education Services

As part of your support contract you may have purchased a training care pack which is a education credit to enable you to take HPES courses. See www.hp.com/education and consider attending some of the RAIL HPUX courses. A rail course can be attended from anywhere and we provide remote access to equipment.

You may want to ask your HP Representative for a HP Educaiton sales rep that can help assess your needs and help you use these credits if this is what you have.

Emil Velez
Instructor Storage, Servers, HP-UX and Partner Courses
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Education Services
Ask me about training on StoreServ (3PAR) StoreOnce, StoreEasy, StoreAll, StoreVirtual, HP-UX, ServiceGuard and HPE Partner Ready Certification Training

internet: Emil.Velez@hpe.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/emilvelez

HPE Master ASE Server Solutions Architect V3
HPE Master ASE Storage Solutions Architect V2
HP UNIX Certified (ASE HPUX 11iv3 Administration V1)
Certified HPE Instructor
HPE Product Certified - OneView [2016]
HP Sales Certified -Servers, Converged Systems and Services [2015]
HPE Product Certified - Converged Solutions [2017]