Transforming IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Reasons to join Ana Pinczuk at HPE Discover in Las Vegas

FlynnMaloy

Have thoughts or comments on the article below? Let me know: @FlynnMaloy

2017 has been an incredible year. In March we announced HPE Pointnext—an innovative IT services organization with 25,000 experts around the world, ready to transform your enterprise. HPE Pointnext was built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. We recognize that what customers need is an agile technology partner, which can enable them to modernize legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of connected devices.

pinczuk-ana-hpe400.jpgHPE Pointnext GM and SVP Ana Pinczuk

In order to better get to know HPE Pointnext, and what our organization is aimed to achieve, I’d like to introduce our leader, Ana Pinczuk. After joining HPE in February, she has been guiding our organization as SVP and GM, and comes to HPE with 30+ years of industry experience. She has already been a strategic force— emphasizing innovation, building leadership in the market, and being a reliable, trusted advisor to clients. 

Trust me, you will want to be there as she unveils her vision for HPE Pointnext at HPE Discover. Here are my 4 reasons why you need to join Ana for her session at HPE Discover Las Vegas:

• Customer Experience is the IT Experience.

In our modern digital era, for most companies, the following are true: IT is their product, their business, their brand, their relationship. As Ana will address in her session, businesses are looking to make the journey to digital because they see new opportunities to connect with their customers in new ways. And to do this, we’re finding our customers are seeking to reimagine their IT needs. Many are looking for the flexibility of the cloud experience with the security and control of on-prem. And many are exploring all of the ways they can consume IT to mirror their fluctuating needs. In the end, customer touch points are now largely digital, and as we know, digital experience = customer experience. In fact, one Gartner blog predicted that by this time, “89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience.” While on stage, she’ll be talking about different customers we’ve worked with, that embody the paradigms above.

• Digital Transformation: Unlock Innovation.

If companies are struggling to reach their innovation vision (with legacy systems, with an antiquated model, with under or over-capacity issues), how do they get there? HPE Pointnext experts, consultants and advisers are available to guide your transformation journey on your terms. Ana plans to share some interesting case studies of customers that have ‘unlocked’ digital to achieve exciting outcomes.

• She’s a ‘techie’ too!

Just a little information on her background: her interest in technology began early in life. Out of high school, she attended Cornell University to earn bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mechanical engineering, and her first job was in factory automation with AT&T Bell Laboratories. She has said that the details she learned to appreciate as an engineer, still matter as she now focuses on strategies at a grand scale. At the end of the day, it all comes down to the force and function of what technology can achieve. Her interest for the tech industry is motivating, and she is pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve.

• She has a passion for people.

After meeting Ana, it was quickly apparent to me that she is motivated by hearing customer challenges and working closely with them to achieve new outcomes. In addition, she has been known to give back to causes she has a passion for, such as the Society of Hispanic Professionals and Engineers, the Society of Women Engineers, and the International Women's Forum.

Ana is driving HPE Pointnext to be the IT services your business needs to accelerate your digital transformation, so you can say yes to bigger and better opportunities. I look forward to hearing the innovative case studies and transformation possibilities she will share. Please join me by registering here: Register for Ana’s Session.

About the Author

FlynnMaloy

VP of HPE Pointnext Marketing worldwide. I lead a global team responsible for developing the story, value proposition, and go to market content for Services at HPE.

Labels
Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more