Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tagged files

SOLVED
Go to Solution

Tagged files

I am attempting to upgrade a two node cluster from 5.1a to 5.1b. However, when running clu_upgrade -v check setup 1 on the lead member, It outputs the following message:

*** Error ***
All members must be running without tagged files.

I've checked sysconfigtab for both members and rolls_ver_lookup is set to 0. I've also tried a clu_upgrade -v tagged disable on both members but this seems to fail. Can anyone point me in the right direction with how to resolve this?

Pete
6 REPLIES
Advisor

Re: Tagged files

You use tcpwrapper? If yes, i think problem is there... BY Norman

Hi Norman,

Thanks for reply but I'm unsure what tcpwrapper is. Could you explain a bit more?

Many thanks,
Pete
Advisor

Because i think there is a problem in cluster interconnect network, if you run clu_check_config all work well?
Or in rshd permission ... all:all:allow
If no please report.
Regards.

I have run clu_check_config on both nodes. On member 1, it fails to contact either node. On member 2, it is able to contact its own interconnect address but not member 1.
Advisor

This is your problem, if node don't comunicate, is impossible to upgrade and cluster is very instable. Send me the output of clu_check_config and on ifconfig -a and i look for one solution.
Check hosts file and sysconfig if the member and parameter of cluster interconnect are right.
Regards Norman

I have had a look at the ics0 interface following the information you have given me, and it turns out that the interconnect ip address was not getting assigned on the lead member. I have manually done this, and it all appears to be working correctly now. Thanks for putting me on the right track!

Pet
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event