cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagged files

SOLVED
Go to solution

Tagged files

I am attempting to upgrade a two node cluster from 5.1a to 5.1b. However, when running clu_upgrade -v check setup 1 on the lead member, It outputs the following message:

*** Error ***
All members must be running without tagged files.

I've checked sysconfigtab for both members and rolls_ver_lookup is set to 0. I've also tried a clu_upgrade -v tagged disable on both members but this seems to fail. Can anyone point me in the right direction with how to resolve this?

Pete
6 REPLIES
Norman_20
Advisor

Re: Tagged files

You use tcpwrapper? If yes, i think problem is there... BY Norman

Hi Norman,

Thanks for reply but I'm unsure what tcpwrapper is. Could you explain a bit more?

Many thanks,
Pete
Norman_20
Advisor

Because i think there is a problem in cluster interconnect network, if you run clu_check_config all work well?
Or in rshd permission ... all:all:allow
If no please report.
Regards.

I have run clu_check_config on both nodes. On member 1, it fails to contact either node. On member 2, it is able to contact its own interconnect address but not member 1.
Norman_20
Advisor
Solution

This is your problem, if node don't comunicate, is impossible to upgrade and cluster is very instable. Send me the output of clu_check_config and on ifconfig -a and i look for one solution.
Check hosts file and sysconfig if the member and parameter of cluster interconnect are right.
Regards Norman

I have had a look at the ics0 interface following the information you have given me, and it turns out that the interconnect ip address was not getting assigned on the lead member. I have manually done this, and it all appears to be working correctly now. Thanks for putting me on the right track!

Pet