Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TruCluster memory channel 2 hub rack kit "2T-MAVRK-AA" instructions

Andrea Nenni
Occasional Advisor

TruCluster memory channel 2 hub rack kit "2T-MAVRK-AA" instructions

Hi everyone.
We've got a memory channel 2 hub already working in a 4 nodes cluster, and an official rack kit "2T-MAVRK-AA", which came with no assembly instructions.
There's only a paper listing about a hundred parts, and I can guarantee you that assembling them is no easy task...
HP Italy wasn't able to help or find any electronic doc; only an H9A15 Rack manual with a very low detail drawing showing it in place already assembled, that I attached to this message to help identifying it.
Does anyone has a doc or can provide some photos of an already assembled kit?
Thank you.
3 REPLIES
EdgarZamora_1
Respected Contributor

Re: TruCluster memory channel 2 hub rack kit "2T-MAVRK-AA" instructions

Andrea,

I know what you're going through. I recently had to rackmount a DS25 and the rackmount kit had a hundred parts and no instructions. Most rackmount kits are basically the same. This link

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/download/ds20e_reference_d.pdf?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

to the DS20E manual with an exploded view of the rackmount kit may help you. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it may help. Check out page 3-6 and 3-7.

Good luck.

Edgar
EdgarZamora_1
Respected Contributor

Actually reading through pages 3-5 through 3-13 might help you quite a bit.

Edgar
Andrea Nenni
Occasional Advisor

Thank you, but I also have a couple of DS20E rack mounted, and their kit is much more simple.

"memory channel 2 hub" has the same chassis used in the past from alphastation 255 and 500, so I guess that also the rack-kit is very old... kits semplified very much in recent years.

This one has a tray to put the chassis on and really a lot of generic brackets and bars to fix the slides to the rack.