UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

AM to uCMDB

Frequent Advisor

AM to uCMDB

Hi Expert,

I have problem about federated CIs from AM to uCMDB.

i have import new CIs into Asset Manager 5.22 by text file and then i try run replication job AM to uCMDB.

after run replication job finish and status succeed i try search CIs in uCMDB. but, i not found new CIs. i just found old CIs only.

Please help me if know this root cause.

Thanks,

za_phu

3 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: AM to uCMDB

There are two possible option for integration between AM and UCMDB: Replication and Federation. Replication will push CIs itself to UCMDB. Federation will answer on federated TQLs on UCMDB side but CIs won't be actually populated to UCMDB.

Please find the integrations pages on HP SSO.

Replication http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=307

Federation http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=420

Hope this helps.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Frequent Advisor

Hi Dima,

Now, i think i know cause why can't replication new CIs to uCMDB.

after i has fix root cause i try run replication AM to uCMDB again in hostData i facing error message.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This method is supported only when the result is not chunked. You need to check the method boolean isDividedToChunks() first.
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.TqlQueryGetAdHocServerTqlResult.getServerTqlResult(TqlQueryGetAdHocServerTqlResult.java:168)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.TqlQueryGetNeighborsMapOverModel.execute(TqlQueryGetNeighborsMapOverModel.java:85)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.TqlQueryGetNeighborsMap.tqlQuery(TqlQueryGetNeighborsMap.java:177)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.AbstractTqlQuery.tqlExecute(AbstractTqlQuery.java:82)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.query.impl.AbstractTqlResultQuery.tqlExecute(AbstractTqlResultQuery.java:67)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.tql.operation.impl.AbstractTqlOperation.doExecute(AbstractTqlOperation.java:36)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.operation.impl.AbstractFrameworkOperation.commonExecute(AbstractFrameworkOperation.java:17)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.operation.impl.AbstractCommonOperation.execute(AbstractCommonOperation.java:62)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.rpm.RequestProcessor.processRequest(RequestProcessor.java:157)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.rpm.RequestProcessor.handleRequest(RequestProcessor.java:124)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.Framework.handleRequest(Framework.java:260)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.comm.CmdbFacadeImpl.handleRequest(CmdbFacadeImpl.java:58)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor42.invoke(Unknown Source)
 ... 9 more

at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.util.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessCommunicationException(ExceptionConverter.java:119)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.util.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessException(ExceptionConverter.java:34)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.dataAccess.operation.impl.AbstractDataAccessAdapterOperation.createAdapterAccessException(AbstractDataAccessAdapterOperation.java:56)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.dataAccess.operation.impl.AbstractDataAccessAdapterOperation.doExecute(AbstractDataAccessAdapterOperation.java:41)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.operation.impl.AbstractFrameworkOperation.commonExecute(AbstractFrameworkOperation.java:17)
 at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.operation.impl.AbstractCommonOperation.execute(AbstractCommonOperation.java:62)
 ... 31 more

Thanks,

Wasan.

HPE Expert

Which UCMDB version you refering to?

I see same problem solved in 9.0.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event