UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Announcement] CP20 is released

Occasional Contributor

[Announcement] CP20 is released

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that CP20 is available on HPELN now. You can find the package here. https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/ud-content-packs

CP20 includes the following new features

• Added support to MS Azure discovery
  • Added support to Cloud Foundry discovery
  • Added support to Docker Swarm discovery
  • Added support to Hitachi and Huawei Storage devices
  • Added support to MS SharePoint 2016 and SQL Server 2016
  • Added support to VMware vCloud Director 5.5 and 5.6
  • Added support to IBM AIX 7.2 and Ubuntu 16

Please refer to the release notes for all the new features and defect fixings.

Please be noted that in alignment with HPE Assert Manager’s release strategy, AM Adapter were removed from CP and can be downloaded from AM HPE Live Network space. Please see the release notes for details.

Regards,

Ben

Regards
-Ben

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
Although I work for HPE, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HPE.
1 REPLY
Occasional Contributor

Re: [Announcement] CP20 is released

Hi everyone,

The CP20 help center is also updated @ CMS Knowledge Portal. The IE team will be maintaining and updating the help center in a timely manner, in response to any feedback from you.

Thanks,

Ben

Regards
-Ben

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
Although I work for HPE, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HPE.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event