UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DDMi UCMDB Integration

Occasional Advisor

DDMi UCMDB Integration

[ Edited ]

When I'm trying to import routers form DDMi I get this error in UCMDB(see the attached files).

What is the problem?I am using the default query : networkDataImport.

Changed ORM:

<entity class="generic_db_adapter.router"> 

<table name="Device"/>

<inheritance strategy="SINGLE_TABLE"/>
       <discriminator-value>router</discriminator-value>
       <discriminator-column name="DeviceCategory_ID"/>

<attributes>  

<id name="id1">
                <column name="Device_ID" insertable="false" updatable="false"/>
                <generated-value strategy="TABLE"/>
            </id>

<basic name="name">
            <column name="Device_Name" />    
            </basic>     

</attributes>
     </entity>

ERROR:

Failed initializing the datastore. adapterID:DDMiAdapter destID:DDMi Retail  ERROR:com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.fcmdb.dataAccess.exception.AdapterAccessFailedToStartAdapterException: [ErrorCode [850] Integration Point cannot start{DDMi Retail}]
Failed to start adapter [DDMi Retail].javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.command.exception.FcmdbDalException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:106)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.init(DBAdapter.java:175)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.start(DBAdapter.java:105)
    at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.startAdapter(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:244)
    at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.addStartAndReturnBasicDataAdapterWrapper(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:162)
    at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:187)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adapters.DataAccessAdaptersFacade.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(DataAccessAdaptersFacade.java:139)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.runDiscovery(AdapterService.java:163)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.discover(AdapterService.java:131)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter.launchTask(JobExecuter.java:1172)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.launch(JobExecuter.java:942)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.executeTask(JobExecuter.java:887)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.run(JobExecuter.java:792)
Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory
    at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:265)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.createEntityManagerFactory(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:158)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.init(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:138)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:98)
    ... 12 more
Caused by: org.hibernate.AnnotationException: Unable to define/override @Id(s) on a subclass: generic_db_adapter.router
    at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindId(AnnotationBinder.java:1860)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.processElementAnnotations(AnnotationBinder.java:1279)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindClass(AnnotationBinder.java:754)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.processArtifactsOfType(AnnotationConfiguration.java:546)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.secondPassCompile(AnnotationConfiguration.java:291)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildMappings(Configuration.java:1162)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildMappings(Ejb3Configuration.java:1226)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.EventListenerConfigurator.configure(EventListenerConfigurator.java:173)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:854)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:191)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:253)
    ... 15 more

at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.startAdapter(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:253)
    at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.addStartAndReturnBasicDataAdapterWrapper(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:162)
    at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.fcmdb.dataAccess.manager.impl.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:187)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adapters.DataAccessAdaptersFacade.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(DataAccessAdaptersFacade.java:139)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.runDiscovery(AdapterService.java:163)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.discover(AdapterService.java:131)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter.launchTask(JobExecuter.java:1172)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.launch(JobExecuter.java:942)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.executeTask(JobExecuter.java:887)
    at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.run(JobExecuter.java:792)

Best regards,
Petre Alexandru

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES

Re: DDMi UCMDB Integration

Petre,

Were you able to resolve this issue?  If so, how?  I am having the same problem.

Thanks

Occasional Advisor

Hi marielaw1,

Have you managed to solve the problem? If not I can try to give you some help (I don't remember all the details ..but enough to get you started. ). After many tries we managed to find a solution (more of a compromise)...no thanks to HP support. 

Regular Advisor

Hi

Cau you share the solution with me? I'm facing the same proplem when I tried to import the hwCpuCount attribute from DDMi to uCMDB.

Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hello,

can you please share how you resolve your issue with "Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory". I face the same error when designing Generic DB adapter against MSSQL DB.

Jan

Advisor

Hi,

I have the same error - Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory - and I can't find any solution.

Can you please share the solution?

Thanks,

Adina

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event