UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data Push into Atrium

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Valued Contributor

Data Push into Atrium

Does anybody know if it works with Remedy 8.01. I checked the Discovery and Integration Content Guide - Integrations and it's not listed under the supported versions. Maybe it works anyway ? Any experiences ?

5 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Data Push into Atrium

Just to confirm, the official support matrix at http://support.openview.hp.com/sc/solutions/integrations.jsp?intid=459 showing support up to Remedy 7.6.

Be aware that ER for implementation  UCMDB 10.01 - BMC Atrium 8.1 Integration: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR1H83063.

Fell freee to contact your account team to push on implementation ;).

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
Valued Contributor

Thanks Dima ! we hope that this CR will not with status deferred/closed.

In the meantime: Does anybody have an idea if we can make this work ? It's quite critical for our customer

HPE Expert

[ Edited ]

Decision regarding ER's implementation is up to product managers team. If the implementation is urgent you need to let them know...

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Valued Contributor

How can these people be contacted ?

HPE Expert

[ Edited ]

Please contact me with the private message and provide me with your SAID number. I'll take it futher.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event