UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Deploying Custom Service Manager XLST

Valued Contributor

Deploying Custom Service Manager XLST

Hello,

In our testing environment we have extented the Service Manager Adapter 9x. We have added many new custom TQL and XSLT file. I've used package manager to package the Adapter and tried to deploy it in one of our other test environment. I keep getting a "Resource Type not supported" error.

I've look at the original Adapter and made sure our custom adapter structure match the original one.  Running out of idead to try now. Please adivce

Looking at mam.packaging.log I see the following error

<Customer <1, id name: Default Client>No packages found [PackagesDataSourceImpl{deploymentType=3,Package repository, packagesNames=[ServiceManagerAdapter9-x.zip]}] 
<2013-05-30 17:55:26,821> [INFO ] [qtp356606659-1998] - /opt/hp/UCMDB/UCMDBServer/bin/../conf/factory_packages doesn't exist 
<2013-05-30 17:55:35,558> [ERROR] [qtp356606659-1998] - Deployer for subsystem [ServiceManagerAdapter9-x] doesn't exist 
<2013-05-30 17:55:35,560> [ERROR] [qtp356606659-1998] - <Customer <1, id name: Default Client>failed to initilize subsystem ServiceManagerAdapter9-x for package ServiceManagerAdapter9-x.zip 
[ERROR CODE- 10] appilog.common.system.types.packaging.PackageException: failed to initilize subsystem ServiceManagerAdapter9-x for package ServiceManagerAdapter9-x.zip
1 REPLY
HPE Expert

Re: Deploying Custom Service Manager XLST

Hi,

Please check an error message: /opt/hp/UCMDB/UCMDBServer/bin/../conf/factory_packages doesn't exist...

Check that path exist and user running UCMDB service has permitions to access the folder.

It's also unclear why you are trying to deploy custom package from factory_packages folder...

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event