UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error in discovery tab in UCMDB 8.02

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Honored Contributor

Error in discovery tab in UCMDB 8.02

[ Edited ]

hi all,

i installed ucmdb 8.02 and after login when try to access discovery tab it shows error as users license is not valid...

please advice on this

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

6 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Error in discovery tab in UCMDB 8.02

Did you apply appropriate license file enabling discovery capabilities? Default license shipping with UCMDB doesn't have discovery enabled.
Honored Contributor

hi Dmitry,

Yes we have default license on our machine. Do I need to ask for advance license??

Is there any procedure? or to contact directly to HP Support team?

I am quite new in this area , please help me on this issue.
Honored Contributor

Hi Ab

What licence did you get with UCMDB?

Who sold the product to the customer, as they should know what they bought

--Regards
--Mario
HPE Expert

HP Support can help with getting the license file to enable discovery capabilities in UCMDB, but you need to know SAID (some unique number) that identifies company that bought the software and is entitled for appropriate licenses.
Honored Contributor

hi experts,

thanks for replies.

Could you please tell me,What should be the license name i should ask for HP support team?

HPE Expert

You should know yourself what kind of discovery license your company bought. If you are not sure, find someone in your company who knows what exactly was purchased (Purchase Order should help with this task).
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event