UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Functionality tests for UCMDB and Release control

Occasional Advisor

Functionality tests for UCMDB and Release control

I am looking for the basic steps like login etc for the functionality testing of UCMDB and Release control.Please help. Need urgently

2 REPLIES
Neighborhood Admin

Re: Functionality tests for UCMDB and Release control

Have you tried to search the community for more information on UCMB and release control? It might provide what you are looking for or forums where you could submit your question.

Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Functionality tests for UCMDB and Release control

Hello,

You might be aware of the fact that RCM and uCMDB integrated doesnt give you all the functionalities of RCM.

RCM works well when its fully integrated with an ITSM tool like HP SM, HP PPM ( limited features) and with uCMDB.

If you want to do the fundamental testing between HP uCMDB and HP RCM, after configuring the uCMDB integration settings in HP RC, you will see that under the administrator module, under the business CIs tab you will find all the biz application (CI type) from uCMDB. Also make sure that, uCMDB is having the CI importance value for all the CIs , if this is not populated business importance field will be blank in HP RC. This is very  much required to calculate the risk analysis in RC..

Let me know if you need further clarification..

Thank you

brav0

I am Listening..
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event