UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Occasional Contributor

HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

Hi,

I am installing CMDB configuration manager to evaluate the product. i have installed MySQL server, CMDB server both are communicating. In Server status also default client & authorized customer for both all modules are up. But the thing is i am getting some errors(4/5) while installing Configuration Manager and log file attached here.

Errors are:

1. Install JRE:              C:\hp\CM_10.2.0.0\jre
                          Additional Notes: ERROR - JRE Source does not exist
2. Create Link:              C:\Users\Administrator\Uninstall HP Universal CMDB Configuration Manager 10.20
                          Additional Notes: ERROR - Unable to Create Shortcut
3. Custom Action:            com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.CreateSchemaAction
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.CreateSchemaAction.install() runtime exception:
4. Custom Action:            com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.ucmdb.IntegrationUserAction
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.hp.cnc.installservices.install.actions.ucmdb.IntegrationUserAction.install() runtime exception:

Please get back me and resolve it ASAP.

3 REPLIES
Occasional Collector

Re: HP UCMDB Configuration Manager Installation Errors.

Hi Rajesh,

Were you able to resolve this issue ? 

If so, what are the steps you followed to resolve this. could you please share the same because i am also facing this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

As i am getting errors with windows server 2012 R2, i went for Windows server 2008 R2 with MSSQL 2012 R2.

And i have given different databases for UCMDB & CM then the installation was successful.

And one thing i observed is depends on server configuration UCMDB services are starting completely, for me it has taken some hours(i have waited for 12 hours) of time then i started installing CM then it was successful.

I hope, it will help you.

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

Did you find any solution to resolve these issues without changing server and Database?

I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks and regards,

Sara

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event