UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP UCMDB Deletion Candidate Overview Report and automatic deletion help

Super Advisor

HP UCMDB Deletion Candidate Overview Report and automatic deletion help

[ Edited ]

Dear Experts,

Please suggest how the deletion canditate report works and fetches the data from the CMDB?

We have disabled the aging option.Please let me know why report is still showing many devices with deleted or expected eletion values.Please let me know why this is happening?

Moreover over there is one option under managed discovery resources that enable automatic deletion of removed CI's.What are these removed CI's and what this option does?

Thanks and regards,
Atul Gupta

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Foru to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES
Regular Advisor

Re: HP UCMDB Deletion Candidate Overview Report and automatic deletion help

If a CI is not updated in the last 20 days it will mark the CI as a possible candidate for deletion and will wait for 20 more days to mark the CI for deletion.

The report that you are reffering to at the APP -- > UCMDB --> CI's provides you the list of CI's that have been marked for deletion and shows you a date when it will be deleted. Also provides you an option to postpone of delete. You can select specific CI's and delete using this report. You can delete the Ci's from this report without turning on the aging mechanism.
Super Advisor

Hi,

But I have already disabled the aging then why it is showing the CI's in the reports.
Super Advisor

ok
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event