UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SACM Integration for UCMDB 9

Trusted Contributor

SACM Integration for UCMDB 9

Greetings All,

Does anyone know if the integration as defined in the SACM documentation for Asset Manager 5.2x is available in UCMDB 9 yet? I have used the SACM integration solution successfuly between AM 5.2x and UCMDB 8.x, but alas the AM adapter seems to be missing in UCMDB 9.

Does anyone out there have an idea if and when this adapter will be available for UCMDB 9.

Thanks,

Warren

4 REPLIES
Frequent Collector

Re: SACM Integration for UCMDB 9

HP Software is preparing the next packaged update for the SACM Solution, which will include compatibility with an upcoming patch release of UCMDB 9.0.  Once this compatible UCMDB 9.0 patch is released, the complementary SACM Solution "release package" will be made available to entitled customers.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Dennis.

I don't suppose you have any guesstimate timelines for this release?

Respected Contributor

We recently installed BSM 9 which uses UCMDB 9.01 for RTSM database. I have read the SACM 1.0 Solution Guide and it references UCMDB 8.0.

When will there be an integration adapter available from Asset Manager 5.21 or 5.22 to UCMDB 9.01?

We currently use DDMi 7.6 to populate AM 5.21 with inventory and we would like to federate / replicate those assets into the RTSM for use in BSM 9. We are in our infancy we these products and do not currently have a CMDB or DDMA products. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to populate the RTSM with our existing assets in AM.

Trusted Contributor

I have ben going through my older posts to see what/where I can do some clean up. I have installed AM 9.30 and noticed that it omits the 'sacm' subfolder in the 'integrations' folder in the install path. So I am not sure that AM 9.30 is ready for SACM scenario integration with UCMDB 9.
But I will keep digging.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event