UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UCMDB 9.05 clear all data

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Occasional Advisor

UCMDB 9.05 clear all data

[ Edited ]

I'm new in UCMDB.

Is there a way to clear all data from discovery or manually entered or synchronized, without loosing the custom CIT and attributes I've created.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp forum Moderator

4 REPLIES
HPE Blogger

Re: UCMDB 9.05 clear all data

just delete instances, either manually (you can goto CIT Manager and right click on ConfigurationItem and then select show all instances and then delete all CIs) or by using Enrichment rule.
Occasional Advisor

Yes, I know that i can select manually and delete CIs, but I'm looking for kind an automation since I do not want to select CIT one by one.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Antony,

You can create a enrichment rule to delete the CIs. Let say you want to delete all Host CIs->Unix+Windows, then create a enrichment rule like below:

1. Go to enrichment manager>Query Mode, and drag the Host CIT into the pane.

2. Now go to Enrichment Mode, right click the Host CIT and select delete.

3. Save and enable the enrichment rule.

Using enrichment you can delete all the data from UCMDB, just select the appropriate CIT, which is the parent for other CITs to be deleted.

Let me know if it helps!

Regards,

Puneet

Regards
Puneet

If you find this reply helpful, Click the KUDOS button on the bottom to say 'Thanks'
Occasional Advisor

Hi Puneet,

thanks for the solution.

This works fine for me

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event