UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UCMDB discovery causing sharepoint application go down

Frequent Advisor

UCMDB discovery causing sharepoint application go down

[ Edited ]

Application team is complaining saying the UCMDB discovery is causing the application sharepoint go down. After checking the application logs they have found the following errors.
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( sshd ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details.
The following information is part of the event: sshd : PID 7328 : fatal: Timeout before authentication for IP -- -- -- --
Failed publickey for illegal user ucmdb from IP -- -- -- -- port 3140 ssh2.
The following information is part of the event: sshd : PID 7664 : input_userauth_request: illegal user ucmdb.
The following information is part of the event: sshd : PID 6444 : Did not receive identification string from IP -- -- -- --.

I am able to login to this sharepoint server from probe server with UCMDB generic ID. So i dont see any authentication issue.
Can someone help me how to fix this. We should see that here on UCMDB should not cause application to go down.

P.S. this thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event