UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

all users can not login to ucmdb

Frequent Advisor

all users can not login to ucmdb

[ Edited ]

Hi all uCMDB/BAC experts,

We faced a problem that now all the users can not login to uCMDB 8.04. Even we use the "admin" user to login, we will still get the error message"There are no roles attached to this user. Login forbidden."
I checked the CMDB schema's table "cdm_user_1" and I can see the user information. But I can't find any userful information for roles.I don't know which table stored the roles' information.

Although this issue is very emergency for us, but I don't know how to fix it? Is any one have some idea or suggestion? It'll be very appreciated!!!

Thanks & BRs
yuanji

P.S. This thread has been moevd CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

4 REPLIES
Frequent Advisor

Re: all users can not login to ucmdb

Hi all,
I think maybe the roles are deleted by someone.But I can't find any userful log files for monitoring users' operation.
Does anyone know which log will keep the user operation track?

Thanks & BRs
yuanji
Honored Contributor

Hi

Did you tried the audit log ? Admin->platform-> Setup and maintenance -> audit log -> user/group management context.
Valued Contributor

Hi

Did you ever sort this out?
We are having the same issue, but your thread is the only one that is related, and you didnt update a solution /close it.

Thanks,
Rob.
Frequent Advisor

Hi Rob,

We recover the db from backup.

I have an idea, but not sure whether it will work or not. And it will have some risk, you need to do a db bkup before try this.

you can try to import the data of table "cdm_user_1" from previous bkup in a test enviroment.

Thanks,
yuanji
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event