UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

uCMDB 10.10 integration with SCCM

Advisor

uCMDB 10.10 integration with SCCM

Good day.

When I run the integration, I receive the following error:

Failed initializing the datastore. adapterID:SMSAdapter destID:SCCM 2012  ERROR:com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessFailedToStartAdapterException: [ErrorCode [850] Integration Point cannot start{SCCM 2012}]
Failed to start adapter [SCCM 2012].com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Could not create Tranformer named <com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.sms.transformers.SmsMacAddressTransformer()>!!
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.command.exception.FcmdbDalException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.exception.FcmdbDBAdapterException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Could not create Tranformer named <com.hp.ucmdb.adapters.sms.transformers.SmsMacAddressTransformer()>!!
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:113)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.init(DBAdapter.java:365)
    at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.start(DBAdapter.java:135)

What could be the problem?

3 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: uCMDB 10.10 integration with SCCM

Hi, has anything changed in your environment? any upgrades etc?

What is the version of your content pack?

Under Adapter Management>Packages>SMS Adapter>Configuration files

do you have SMSAdapter/META-INF/transformations.txt

has this file been edited at all?
Occasional Advisor

Hi All, I am going to work on integrating HP uCMDB and Microsoft SCCM. I am refereeing uCMDB Discovery and Integration document. Apart from that I am looking for the any other documents and Videos about the Integration, But no luck, I found nothing It would be great help if any one provide me the link, DOcs or any other stuff. Thanks in advance. Swamy
Occasional Advisor

Dear Ben. Recently we have Integrated SCCM with HP uCMDB. We got some errors in the integration and we have contacted HP Support to fix the errors. They said, some of the files in adapter got missed and asked us to imported SCCM and they have provided the adapter. After we importd the adapter, We have re-created the Integration point and tried to run the integration point. After run the job we got the errors similar to the above one. I have verified the configuration file, I can see "SMSAdapter/META-INF/transformations.txt" in configuration file. Could you please tell me what went wrong. Please find the error logs below for your reference. Failed initializing the datastore. adapterID:SMSAdapter destID:SCCM_Integration_2 ERROR:com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessFailedToStartAdapterException: [ErrorCode [850] Integration Point cannot start{SCCM_Integration_2}] Failed to start adapter [SCCM_Integration_2].javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.command.exception.FcmdbDalException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code] javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:115) at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.init(DBAdapter.java:364) at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.DBAdapter.start(DBAdapter.java:134) at com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.manager.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.startAdapter(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:220) at com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.manager.AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.addStartAndReturnBasicDataAdapterWrapper(AbstractDataAccessContainerManagerImpl.java:115) at com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.manager.DataAccessContainerManagerProbeImpl.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(DataAccessContainerManagerProbeImpl.java:107) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adapters.DataAccessAdaptersFacade.getStartedBasicDataAdapterWrapper(DataAccessAdaptersFacade.java:184) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.runDiscovery(AdapterService.java:186) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.services.dynamic.core.AdapterService.discover(AdapterService.java:149) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter.launchTask(JobExecuter.java:1206) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.launchAndIsProbeRestarting(JobExecuter.java:953) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.executeTask(JobExecuter.java:869) at com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskexecuter.JobExecuter$JobExecuterWorker.run(JobExecuter.java:729) Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: GenericDBAdapter] Unable to configure EntityManagerFactory at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:265) at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.createEntityManagerFactory(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:205) at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.init(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:146) at com.mercury.topaz.fcmdb.adapters.dbAdapter.dal.FcmdbDalJPADAO.startUp(FcmdbDalJPADAO.java:107) ... 12 more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event