UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

uCMDB 9 Connect IT scenarios

Frequent Advisor

uCMDB 9 Connect IT scenarios

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has created any uCMDB 9 scenarios via the new uCMDB 9 connector in Connect IT 9.x. I am trying to transfer data from an external SQL database to uCMDB 9.  I have create a very simple view, a host to a resource with a container relationship.

I cant seem to ensure that the parent child links from the source database, is successfully being transfered into uCMDB. I get the following errors (see bottom).  I understand I need to supply enough reconciliation data, but I have already created these valid links via the view which I supplied into the connector, unless I mis understand that step.

Can anyone assist here?

Thank you

2012/02/28 14:11:3.000      0        1        (0) \r\n--- Start of server-side exception ---\r\nappilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [63001] Reconciliation DataIn - not enough reconciliation data.{(dml_product_name and root_container) or (name and root_container)}]\nCMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.exception.DataInException : com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63001] Reconciliation DataIn - not enough reconciliation data.{(dml_product_name and root_container) or (name and root_container)}]\nError while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! Object [$TempObject25557] was not identified to itself (in bulk). Probably the reconciliation data is missing. : operation DataInBulkOperation\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.operation.impl.AbstractCommonOperation.execute(AbstractCommonOperation.java:88)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.rpm.RequestProcessor.processRequest(RequestProcessor.java:154)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.rpm.RequestProcessor.handleRequest(RequestProcessor.java:125)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.Framework.handleRequest(Framework.java:344)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.client.manage.api.impl.AbstractCmdbApi.executeCMDBOperation(AbstractCmdbApi.java:38)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.client.manage.api.impl.AbstractCmdbApi.executeOperation(AbstractCmdbApi.java:57)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.client.manage.api.impl.InternalApi.executeOperation(InternalApi.java:32)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.client.manage.api.impl.InternalApi.executeCMDBOperation(InternalApi.java:24)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.ServerApiFacade.executeOperation(ServerApiFacade.java:50)\r\n at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.ServerApiFacade.executeOperation(ServerApiFacade.java:28)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.OperationExecutorForApi.executeOperation(OperationExecutorForApi.java:28)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.request.AbstractRequestProcessor.executeOperation(AbstractRequestProcessor.java:46)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.topology.ModifyTopologyBulkProcessor.process(ModifyTopologyBulkProcessor.java:50)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.topology.ModifyTopologyBulkProcessor.process(ModifyTopologyBulkProcessor.java:27)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.request.AbstractRequestProcessor.processAndLog(AbstractRequestProcessor.java:91)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.http.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:372)\r\n at com.hp.ucmdb.api.server.http.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:267)\r\n at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)\r\n at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:363)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:207)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)\r\n at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)\r\n at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)\r\nCaused by: com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.exception.DataInException: [Er...

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event