UCMDB and UD Practitioners Forum (Previously CMS)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

uCMDB csv export problems

Occasional Visitor

uCMDB csv export problems

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys,

i have an interesting puzzle that I cannot work out.

I have built a report based on on a view for windows servers:

HOSTNAME, OS, Drive Label, FilsystemSize

Everything is all in order. The DISTINCT functions is applied to Filsystemsize from the reports, which basically lists the contents of that attribute (i.e. C drive=10245, D Drive=55698, etc).

When I preview the data for csv export, the report has something very strange. it has reversed the filesystemsize values. so in the report when you see the "C,D" for drive values, the filsystemsize values are the opposite way around, i.e. shows me D Drive first, then C drive.

I will demonstrate below with an example:

HOSTNAME              OS                Drive Label                 FilsystemSize

win123.domain       Win2008             C,D                        55123, 20565

You can see here that the first filsystemsize entry is for the larger disk, the Drive D and the OS disk is the 20GB disk.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone. I tried investigating the attributes for filesystemsize, but I cannot find any setting which forces the report to list or DISTINCT data in such a manner.

Any ideas ?

Stevo

Steve B Purdie

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum . - Hp Forum Moderator

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event