VM Explorer Practitioner Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Important Please Read *****Forum Usage*******

HPE Expert

Important Please Read *****Forum Usage*******

[ Edited ]

This Forum is for customers using VM Explorer Free/trial software and is not monitored by support. If you need assistance from Support use the “VM Explorer Support Customer Forum” (requires a support contract and you need to be logged in to see this forum)

5 REPLIES
Visitor

Re: Important Please Read *****Forum Usage*******

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am a licensed user of VM Explorer with a support contract but unable to find the “VM Explorer Support Customer Forum” that you refer to.

No doubt this is down to my incompetence but I would be grateful if you could provide a direct link.

Thanks.

HPE Expert

Visitor

Thank you for the fast response.

However, when I select the link and even though I am logged in, I get an access denied message below (see attached screenshot).  Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Community Home / Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

HPE Expert

Hi,

it looks like you have not linked your support contract (SAID) to your account.
Take a look at this post for instructions:
https://community.hpe.com/t5/VM-Explorer-Practitioner-Forum/VMX-Support-Tip-How-to-access-the-knowledge-base-for-VM-Explorer/td-p/6864792
Best regards,
Michael

Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi Michael,

Afraid that's not the reason.  I have double checked that our support contract (SAID) is linked to our account.  Please find the attached screenshot (with the contract no. obfuscated).  Access is still denied.

Best regards.

John