Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
VMware
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, has someone already be able to install a clean ESXi 6.0.0 update 2. i tried already adding the latest vib drivers of the P840AR and also adding the offline bundle was not a success. with the 6.5 ISO it is not a problem. can someone help me whi...
Posted to:
Original author:
I've not intalled oneview before onto Vcenter but I have a couple of questions. I'm running on Gen9s with Storevirtual VSA and VMWARE 6.0update 2 and the Vcenter Server Appliance. I don't have OneView itself set up but I assumed I can just load this...
Posted to:
Original author:
Not sure where else to report this to HP. The XML file http://vibsdepot.hpe.com/index-ecli-600.xml points to some really old VIBS: <vendorList> <vendor> <name>Hewlett-Packard</name> <code>HPQ</code> <indexfile...
Posted to:
Original author:
Has anyone tried to perform an upgrade using the offline bundle from 6.0.0 U2 to 6.5? I am getting a lot of dependency errors, most requiring driverAPO-9.2.3.0, or other drivers that are missing. Here is a sample of the error I am receiving, I have t...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi , I have a problem extending a disk for two ESX 4.1.0 virtual machines running RedHat The config is : 2 lefthand provide storage 2 ESX host - beseides others - each one VM client . Lets call them M1 and M2 M2 is hot stand by . M2 sees the disks bu...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello We are using esxi5 and vsphere. Then we create a new virtual machine, we often get error messages. Error report attached. In the vsphere client on the vsphere server it also like it is refreshing the page every 3-5 seconds, which means that the...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I believe there are no agents for the ESXi box (as ESXi host do not support RPM file installation), but rather I would suggest try using the HP Power Protector (HPPP). End result shutting down the Machines gracefully. Refer the below link on page...
Posted to:
Original author:
Probably a better place: https://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-OneView/bd-p/hp-oneview
Posted to:
Original author:
Confirmed. The HP Customised VMWare ESXi 6.5 Hypervisor is available at: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=OEM-ESXI65-HPE&productId=614
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
27 Feb - 2 March 2017
Barcelona | Fira Gran Via
Mobile World Congress 2017
Hewlett Packard Enterprise at Mobile World Congress 2017, Barcelona | Fira Gran Via Location: Hall 3, Booth 3E11
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Acclaimed Contributor