cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
VMware
Posted to:
Original author:
We have 2 x 1 TB hdd, configured RAID 1 and installed Esxi 6.0 update 2. During the installation while selecting the HDD, it showed 2 x 1 TB hdd separately which if the RAID 1 is configured it should show one disk. I selected the first 1 TB disk and...
Posted to:
Original author:
I am new to VMWare. If a iSCSI boot lun is deinfed for booting ESXi host purpose only, then does this lun has anything to do to VM's, or played any roles in booting up VM's? Thank you for your inputs in advance!
Posted to:
Original author:
I have been thrown into a sys admin job, I am looking to update the server from VSphere from 5.5 to 6. I pretty much have no VSphere experience or working with server hardware. I have sourced out that the latest ver of 6 is compatible. I have found s...
Posted to:
Original author:
Has anyone tried to perform an upgrade using the offline bundle from 6.0.0 U2 to 6.5? I am getting a lot of dependency errors, most requiring driverAPO-9.2.3.0, or other drivers that are missing. Here is a sample of the error I am receiving, I have t...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, We have built a virtual machine recently on ESXi 4.1 host. We have made some mistake while giving the name for virtual machine. So I need help to change the name of the VM and its files VMDKs, flat-VMDKs and VMX while the virtual machine is up an...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello We are using esxi5 and vsphere. Then we create a new virtual machine, we often get error messages. Error report attached. In the vsphere client on the vsphere server it also like it is refreshing the page every 3-5 seconds, which means that the...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I believe there are no agents for the ESXi box (as ESXi host do not support RPM file installation), but rather I would suggest try using the HP Power Protector (HPPP). End result shutting down the Machines gracefully. Refer the below link on page...
Posted to:
Original author:
Please can anyone tell me when the HPE ESXi 6.5a Custom Image will be available? Thanks, Kim
Posted to:
Original author:
Confirmed. The HP Customised VMWare ESXi 6.5 Hypervisor is available at: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=OEM-ESXI65-HPE&productId=614
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Occasional Visitor