1752290 Members
5090 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP MSR-2003

chrisdowland950
Visitor

HP MSR-2003

I have a 3 site private wireless network deployed between 3 branch offices and I'm using ADVPN and it works flawlessly and now my company has added another office and there is no practical way to add them to the private microwave so they have a high speed public ISP connection and I am totally stuck on how to bring that branch into the fold the tunnel interface only allows one source so I made an untagged sub interface int 0/1.1 with a public IP address added the routes etc if I change the tunnel to the sub interface my new branch connects but I loose the other 3 does anyone have any idea of what I should do here I'm thinking that I need to create another tunnel adaptor and make the source the sub interface I'm just not sure what the config should be at the branch end all of the examples either show the setup going over public ISP or private campus networks so is it one or the other surely I'm not the first person to run into this issue any help would be greatly appreciated I will buy your lunch !
2 REPLIES 2
Paul Kurtz
HPE Pro

I think you are on the right path on creating another tunnel interface.

or create an hub to hub connection?  

I am a HPE Employee
Paul Kurtz
HPE Pro

Did you check out this document,

http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c05162504-2.pdf 

ADVPN starts on page 357.

I am a HPE Employee