1752843 Members
3649 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

1950 switch in active-active irf

avias
Occasional Contributor

1950 switch in active-active irf

hallo,how i cam put my tow switch 1950 in IRf mode,but both must be active-active ,for loadbalacing 

4 REPLIES 4
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: 1950 switch in active-active irf

IRF is an active/active technology...have you ever read the HPE OfficeConnect 1950 User Guide? it has example about setting up IRF (called also Stack in that documentation) using two 1950... 

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
avias
Occasional Contributor

salut,merci pour la réponse

le probleme et que ce que je veux moi est que les deux switch 1950 soient actif en meme temps ,c'est a dire je veux que les deux switch fonctionne en meme temps afin d'équilibré la charge et ne pas un en fonction et l'autre en standby

merci

Google Translated

hi, thank you for the answer
the problem and what I want me is that the two switch 1950 are active at the same time,
ie I want both switches to work at the same time to balance the load and not not one in function
and the other in standby

thank you
parnassus
Honored Contributor

IRF does exactly what you need: both IRF members join the IRF cluster forming a single logical switch.

IRF fait exactement ce dont vous avez besoin: les deux membres IRF rejoignent le cluster IRF en formant un seul commutateur logique.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
avias
Occasional Contributor

ok je vais les configurer selon la doc ,et je vais transmettre les résultat ,merci pour votre aide