Web and Unmanaged
1752635 Members
6070 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP 1810-48G Switch - Ports Become Unresponsive MAC Address No Longer In Switch

Alexandr17
Occasional Contributor

HP 1810-48G Switch - Ports Become Unresponsive MAC Address No Longer In Switch

We have the problem described here:http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?calledBy=Search_Result&docId=mmr_kc-0114416-5&docLocale=en_US
Where we can take the firmware PK1.21, to solve this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
mangrove

Re: HP 1810-48G Switch - Ports Become Unresponsive MAC Address No Longer In Switch

I am having the exact same problem. I have logged several support requests but received no reply at all. HP, where is the firmware?

EricAtHP
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure why the software isn't posted externally. If you call support, they can get you the software. I am also trying to find the right person to get it posted.

Regards,

Eric

EricAtHP
Esteemed Contributor

I just heard that there is a 1.26 version of the software that should be on the web in the next 4-6 weeks. Support has access to the software if someone wants to try before it gets there.

I am also excited to hear that the software release process is being updated so that releases should make it to the web about a week after it is released to support. Won't that be nice. :)