New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Officeconnect 1920s Switch

SOLVED
Go to solution
htunhtet
Occasional Visitor

HP Officeconnect 1920s Switch

Hi all,

i would like to ask about HP Officeconnect 1920s. i did VLan and Trunk in 1920s Switch but it is not working. I have over 20 VLans.. Please point to me step by step about Trunk and VLan. 

3 REPLIES 3
MargaretN
Respected Contributor

The HP Office Connect is a product of Hewlett-Packard Inc.

This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company. For HP products, please see www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/.

MargaretN

parnassus
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi @MargaretN, the OP is correct: the HPE OfficeConnect 1920S (as the superseded 1920) is an entry level Switch series - web managed only - of HPE...there is also a dedicated Support Portal about the entire HPE OfficeConnect Switch (and Wireless AP) series.

Edit, for the OP I add here the reference about HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch series:

Landing page of HPE OfficeConnect Support portal says it all.

Specific page of HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch series (with Manuals and Firmwares) can easily be found by selecting 1920S on the drop-down menu: Pay attention to what was discussed here regarding the latest proposed OfficeConnect's Firmwares (HPE OfficeConnect Support Portal's switch series specific pages don't seem to having been kept up-to-date lately with latest published Firmwares available as of today, that has been verified with regard to 1920S, 1950 and 1820 switch series and the thread above is about that).

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
MargaretN
Respected Contributor

My apologies, and thanks for verifiying.

MargaretN