Web and Unmanaged
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE 1820 Series (multiple periodic periods in same schedule problem)

TsunNingCheung
Occasional Visitor

HPE 1820 Series (multiple periodic periods in same schedule problem)

Since I have purchased 2 HPE 1820 switch and I found that the schedule which have only one period be configured in the schedule 1 and it could work normally but some problem occur during multiple periodic periods.

After testing  both HPE 1820 switch, single periodic periods be configured in the schedule 1 always can work normally .

But if added one more period in the same schedule, the switch will ignore the second one ,the first period still work normally  (no overlapping problem)

Also when I delete the first period be configured in the schedule , the second period  become the only one periodic periods in schedule  and it will work normally.

The HPE 1820 switch management and configuration guide (Power Over Ethernet  PoE Port Schedule part ) have mentioned that Each schedule can have multiple periodic entries but only one absolute entry. Up to 10 time periods can be configured per schedule.

IS that the switch can have multiple periodic entries , if there is and how can I let it work normally?