8810 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

OfficeConnect 1920S 48G Network Switch Configuration

Prime-Vince
Occasional Contributor

OfficeConnect 1920S 48G Network Switch Configuration

Hi,

anyone is familar to configure this model OfficeConnect 1920S 48G which was recently purchased. I was confused on how to configure the trunk, Tagging and Untagging but I have no problem to configure VLAN IDs.

anyone could enlighten me how should I start off with tagging or untagging or what are the first steps to configure the port especially for the uplink?I used to configure the V1910 or V1920 model but not this type of interface. I saw those trunks configuration with names like TRK1 which uses for what purpose?

2 REPLIES 2
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: OfficeConnect 1920S 48G Network Switch Configuration

Since you're used to setup Port Trunking (LAG) on HPE OfficeConnect 1910 and HPE OfficeConnect 1920 Switch series...what's about starting with the HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch series Management and Configuration Guide (General HPE OfficeConnect products page here): Chapter 6, from page 86, is all about setting up Trunks (AKA Port Trunking), that should be a good starting point to manage Port Trunking setup via 1920S Web GUI.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
Prime-Vince
Occasional Contributor

Re: OfficeConnect 1920S 48G Network Switch Configuration

Hi Parnassus,

thank for the advice. I will ty to figure out on the configuration. Only is the portion where shows TRK1..2...3...after Interface 50. Not sure what's that for..