Web and Unmanaged
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V1910 - 24G How to config CLI Commands and enable direct broadcast for wake on lan over routing

BollDino
Occasional Visitor

V1910 - 24G How to config CLI Commands and enable direct broadcast for wake on lan over routing

Hi,

First, as a new HP Switch Man... how we can go to the cli commands for system config on this V1910. The only CLI i can see is the default user-CLI with initialize, reboot, startup commands.... there must be more CLI Commands ??

Then, how we can enable broadcast routing over L3 Static Routing. This for send wake up packets to other subnet

Any help will be great

Dino

2 REPLIES
samnob
Occasional Visitor

Re: V1910 - 24G How to config CLI Commands and enable direct broadcast for wake on lan over routing

Sorry, I'm pretty sure that's all there is to the CLI. These things are inexpensive and if you look closely they're marketed as "Web Managed" At least they have a console port now, the first few 3com baseline switches I bought didn't even have that.
Warren_Admin
Community Manager

Re: V1910 - 24G How to config CLI Commands and enable direct broadcast for wake on lan over routing

A reply containing confidential information was removed. The Terms of Use for this site expressly forbid the placement of confidential information belonging to any government, company or individual.

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not intended to represent HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png