5366 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

hp 1820-25G J9980A all led light are solid green

alphaeus
Visitor

hp 1820-25G J9980A all led light are solid green

hello,

Good day guys. have a problem with my HP 1820-25G J9980A. all led lights are not blinking and stays solid green light, i tried to reset but nothing happens. Any have this kind of problem? :)

2 REPLIES 2
SantoshPG
HPE Pro

Re: hp 1820-25G J9980A all led light are solid green

Hi There,

You might have already tried the below  steps  but just wanted to mention the procedure below incase something was missed. 

Procedure for 1820 switch. 

1. Using a small, thin tool with blunt ends (such as a paper clip), press the Reset button on the front of the switch

2. Continue to press the Reset button until the Fault LED light begins to flash.

3. Release the Reset button. The switch will then complete its self test and begin operating with its configuration restored to the factory default settings.

Its a web managed switch, If you have already tried the above steps  and issue still remains than please log a case with support. Might  go to RMA route. 

If I have helped please give Kudos

Thanks

Thank you,
I am an HPE employee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was the post useful? Click on Kudos Thumb below
alphaeus
Visitor

Re: hp 1820-25G J9980A all led light are solid green

hello,

i already did 3 steps bu nothing happens but when i leave the switch powered on for 3 hours

after 3 hour i tried to unplug the power cord and plugged it back and then tried step 1 suddenly it works. 

thanks for you the help sir.

thanks