Web and Unmanaged
1752781 Members
5712 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

hp v1910 48 port gigalan switch

pirpinick

hp v1910 48 port gigalan switch

hi everybody. I would be grateful if anyone can help me with my switch issue. I have a hp v1910 48 port gigalan switch and i own an internet cafe. Many times i face a huge problem, the lan stucks and i have to wait one minute for selfrestart. Many times stucks the lan , not simultaneously to all computers but individually and to solve the problem i just unplug the lan cable and plug it again. Other times stuck the modem routers but the lan works fine, so i have to restart them to fix. The problem is that my costumers are not patient so the 60 seconds of not working make them leave my internet cafe. I dont know what to do... I am desperate. My switch and the modems are on line interactive ups and simultanuesly on an voltage stabilizer. What changes i have to do ? What option do i have to change through the web interface manager of the switch ? The same problem i had with another sisco switch. What, in your opinion, can cause all those defects ? Please heeeeeelp !!!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Switches, Hubs, Modems (Legacy ITRC forum) to Web and Unmanaged. - Hp Forum Moderator