cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers for StorageWorks SAN Array 1000

chris lenzini
Occasional Contributor

Drivers for StorageWorks SAN Array 1000

Where can I find drivers to allow my Opteron DL-585 running Windows Enterprise Server 2003 (x64) to see the external storage unit?
5 REPLIES
chris lenzini
Occasional Contributor

Re: Drivers for StorageWorks SAN Array 1000

Forgot - trying to use FCA2214 PCI Host Bus Adapters
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

chris:

Try here for starters:

http://tinyurl.com/484bq

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
chris lenzini
Occasional Contributor

I appreciate the URL - but I need drivers for Windows 2003 - with 64 bit extensions - that runs on the Opteron server. Neitehr the driver for Windows 2003 32-bit or 64-bit will install. This is the 32-bit OS with 64-bit extensions.

Thanks
Thomas_168
Advisor

Hi Chris,
Thank-you for your question. We plan to release "beta" support including the driver you are looking for very soon. I am not able to pre-announce support, please check back within the next couple days and I should be able to provide a link for you to download the driver you are requesting.
Tom
Thomas_168
Advisor

Hi Chris,
We have made available a "beta" ProLiant Support Pack (PSP) v7.20A for Microsoft Windows Server 2003, x64 Editions at:
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/21281.html
This is a beta PSP because Microsoft has not yet released the server operating system. Also it is beta because due to this server operating system not yet having been released, digital signatures for software components are not available.
This beta PSP contains the driver you are looking for:
cp004613.exe; HP StorageWorks Fibre Channel Adapter Kit for the QLAxxxx STORPort Driver for Windows Server 2003 x64

We plan to deliver a white paper to support this beta PSP and Microsoft's upcoming release of Windows Server 2003, x64 Editions RC2 in the near future.