Windows Server 2003 for 64-Bit Extended Systems
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LJ 3052 All In One : Windows X64 drivers ???

goulu
Occasional Contributor

LJ 3052 All In One : Windows X64 drivers ???

just bought and installed a LaserJet 3052 on Windows Server 2003, ok, but cannot use it from Windows XP x64 PCs.
Win XP x64 is explicitely mentionned as supported on ads and box, but could not find 64 bits drivers neither on CD, nor on HP website (BTW, support site doesn't recognize the Product Number Q6502A correctly, so I can't even connect to online support or send a mail :-( )
Does anyone know where I may find this driver, if it exists ... Thanks !
4 REPLIES
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Re: LJ 3052 All In One : Windows X64 drivers ???

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yzwnbr

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
eLee_1
Occasional Visitor

I'm in the same boat. I've installed the Universal Drivers. Yes, I can do basic printing, but I want the full functionality of my All-in-One Color LaserJet 2820. I've read the information on this driver on the website. I'm a home user on an XP 64-bit machine. Do you have software that supports my device?
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

eLee:

I don't have any firsthand experience with this, but I can't help but wonder (since 64-bit OSes support both 32 and 64-bit software) if you could install the 32-bit software that came with the product and then replace the driver with the 64-bit driver. It might be worth a shot. Other than that, I have no ideas. Sorry.

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
eLee_1
Occasional Visitor

That's not a bad idea...I tried it. Unfortunately, the 64-bit drivers are generic (universal). They don't expose the All-in-One's other functionality.

Open to other ideas...