Action plan is :
Uninstall the HP insight Management Agents:
-select Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add\Remove Programs
*Select HP Insight Management Agents [Remove]
*Select HP Systems Management Homepage [Remove]
*Select HP Version Control Agent [Remove]
*Select HPInsight Diagnostics [Remove]
*Select HP Array Configuration Utility [Remove]
*Select HP Array Configuration Utility CLI [Remove] .
*Select HP Array Diagnostic Utility [Remove]
*Select HP ProLiant Integrated Management Log Viewer [Remove] .

-Reboot server
-Temporarily disable Anti-Virus and any other programs running in the background
-Install the PSP version 7.91 (Do not use Remote Desktop );login locally to the server and use an Administrator account.
-Save and clear all Windows Event logs, and then reboot

I don't tested the latest PSP 8.10
It should containt the permanet fixe of this issue
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3454575&prodNameId=3562405&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-09b2f920d5c34f6a85f096fd6b
You can test and let me know for the result
Casha Meyer
Advisor

Re: Event 770, Foundation Agents

8.1 doesn't solve this issue. The issue is being investigated and root cause has been identified. There is no ETA as to which PSP will include the fix at this time.

**HP recommends** ignoring the error until we can determine a permanent fix as the error is temporary and resolves its self. The error does not have any affect on the system outside of these messages and can be safely ignored. One or both of these errors are expected (due to the issue) to occur whenever the agents start on a server reboot, when the agents are installed/reinstalled, or any other activity that causes the agents to go through a start-up process.
Casha Meyer
Advisor

Issue will be addressed in PSP 8.2.
Rancher
Honored Contributor

We are currently testing 8.15 on a couple of servers and are still seeing this.
Casha Meyer
Advisor

It will be solved in 8.2. The error corrects itself and there is no problem operating with this problem. If you can't ignor the message for some reason, get a case going and work with an escaltion engineer.
RLyons1
Occasional Advisor

Hello - I have a DL585 G2 w/Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise w/SP2 (32bit) installed. I'm getting the exact same errors. What is the root cause of this alert - was there an update ever provided. Also, I'm on PSP 8.15A; so as far as I can tell, I've got everything up to date. Any one have any suggestions?
LeRoy Price
Regular Advisor

Does anyone know if this would effect the health status of the server? Like showing a major for the status?

LeRoy