Other HPE Product Questions
1752679 Members
5646 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Escalate the case #3037149155 (Model: HP Envy X360 Laptop)

gadapoonam

Escalate the case #3037149155 (Model: HP Envy X360 Laptop)

Hi,

Not a good experience with HP support. Very disappointing!!!!No followup, disconnecting the calls..... I had purchased my laptop in the month of Auguest 2016 from Best buy. Now my HDD has gone bad & asking me to replaced it. Follwoing all steps I have been gone through in last 15 days.

1) Hp agent ask me to visit best buy from where i purchased my laptop saying they would fix the issue as laptop is under warranty without any service fees. I visited best but & the tech said that they dont have any kind of tie-up with HP. I would have to pay for HDD around 100$

2) I asked HP  to send me a part & gave option to replace by myself. Unfortunately part was not available in HP support. (Weired as part was available in the bst buy store but not in HP support). So the agent asked me to send the laptop saying they would fix the issue widin 8-10 days.

3) I delived my laptop on 20th march 2017 (got shipping lable late by 2 days from HP which delayed my shipment) now I see my estimated delivery on 2nd May 2017 which is approximate 2 months to replace the HDD.

4) Called HP , they said part is not available now. Hell *****!!!!Why agent asked me to ship the laptop then. She said HP gonna call in 24 or 48 hours but no call or email.... 

I am a graduate student & alreday surviving without my laptop since 10 days but cant survide more as my exams are approaching. Requesing to escalate my case & repair the issue ASAP or reimburse me as Best buy can replace the HDD. 

Thanks,

Poonam

1 REPLY 1
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Escalate the case #3037149155 (Model: HP Envy X360 Laptop)

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/