Other HPE Product Questions
1752374 Members
6187 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Elitepad 1000 G2 Expansion Jacket Battery Woes!!!!

DerrickO
Occasional Collector

HP Elitepad 1000 G2 Expansion Jacket Battery Woes!!!!

Greetings,

I've got an Elitepad 1000 G2 with the optional Expansion Productivity Jacket and 2nd battery.  My tablet is running Windows 10 with the anniversary update.  The BIOS is 1.39.

The problem I'm having is that the 2nd battery isn't being recognized by the tablet when inserted into the expansion jacket.  All USB and SD ports on the jacket are working correctly.

When the tablet is in the jacket and docked in the docking station and I turn it on, I can see the 1st and 2nd battery in Windows 10.  The minute that I undock the tablet from the docking station, I hear two quick chimes and the 2nd battery disappears stating that it is not present.

I firmly believe that this is a device driver problem.

I've tried numerous times to search for drivers / software using the HP SoftPaq download manager, but it appears that everything is up-to-date.

Can someone please help?

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HP Elitepad 1000 G2 Expansion Jacket Battery Woes!!!!

Hi Derrick,

You have reached the wrong Company Forum.. As it is regarding a HP Laptop so you'll have to post your question in the HP Consumer Support Forum.

Here is the link: HP Notebook Support Forum

Note: Have your Product number handy as experts there will need it to help you further.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png