1751974 Members
5195 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP India escalation matrix

Xentrix

HP India escalation matrix

Please let us know the escalation matrix for HP workstation related tickets

P.S. This thread has been moved from Business PCs - Compaq, Elite, Pro to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
prasang

Hello HP,

This is a open letter to you:

I went to Reliance digital in May, 2014 to buy to TAB with a mind of Apple but when I reached there I saw OMNI 10 TAB and suddenly what happened I changed my mind with a thought that HP is a good brand and I have never used HP and should have try and bought OMNI 10 tab. With in 2 months, tab started creating problems and after so much harassment and efforts you provide me a replacement. But masha-allah what a fraud company you are that replaced tab also started problems and I have submitted it to SVC, Noida Wave City, Sect-16.

Now, tell me one thing, do you take care about your after sales service or just you want to spend on Marketing on your products. I would like to advice you here that you could have signed any big name for your advertisement but did you ever advertise about your worst products and your worst customer experience.

I wish here to urge everybody not to use HP products as they are not upto the mark and even their after sale service is worst than ever. They even don't care about the customer problem.

I had submitted the same to your SVC and I'll not accept the replacement and repair now. What I need is now refund only. If you are unable to do the same then you can keep this with you a christmas gift from my side.

I would like to ask to Deepika Padukone also, did you ever analyze the product. We request you to please don't do ads just for money.

You should be banned from India and definitely I'll go to consumer court and also going to start a twitter #trend against you so that everyone could be aware against your fraud.

If you are little bit serious then do a quick, serious and concrete action else will meet in consumer court.
Rdrl_India1

Dear Sir, 

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

Warm Regards,

Reliance Digital

Velmurugan72

Aug 2021 purchased new HP laptop for Rs.56k. Very 1st day vertical line came in display. Due to kids ongoing critical classes from 8am to 12pm, not logged compliant managed to use this useless laptop for the past 2 months. On 9th Oct registered compliant with HP , spent 2hrs provided all their screenshot and engineer came took the screenshot of problem againg by spending my quality time of 2hrs. No resolution even after 8days such a pathetic company service support never had for the new product. I think they ate selling fake quality laptop for high price taking advantage of the work from home, study from home arrangements in their money making approach.