Other HPE Product Questions
1752617 Members
4694 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

HP has lost my computer!

Sky_Watcher

HP has lost my computer!

I received a box to ship my HP Touchsmart in and shipped it on January 13th.  I gave it to our Fed Ex guy at work. Then 4 days later we get another box from HP to ship the computer in for some reason.  That box is sitting in my living room.  It was identical to the first box.  Now they claim everytime we call that WE have our computer and we need to send it to them!  Everytime I call I get someone in India I think... no one from HP actually picks up the phone.  

I had confirmed the shipment via Fed Ex tracking and saw that it had been shipped so I discarded that tracking number.  Now we have no idea of where the computer went!  And HP is claiming they do not have it!  This is a $2000 system.

Please someone from HP respond to my post and let me know how I can speak with someone AT HP who is able to assist me!  This is highly frusturating and should not be happening.  Something is wrong in you service department because we received 2 boxes and the first one is not in your system.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP has lost my computer!

Hi,

Thanks for particpating in HP Forums!

Can you mention your model/product name so that we can try to escalate your issues to the respective support team. You can also check and submit your queries in the given below link:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Thanks,
Rashmi

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
LowCastle

Re: HP has lost my computer!

Your FedEx guy at work should be able to retrieve that tracking number for you.  Good luck with HP support . . .