Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752308 Members
5822 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ONILNE HELP? Possible Alien abduction?

dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

ONILNE HELP? Possible Alien abduction?

Where has everything went? You can't talk to online support and most ordering pages are down also.Like recovery discs order page.
You even have to log in everytime you answer a question.
C'mon HP.Let's get it together.
Do you need us to help keep everything up and running?
7 REPLIES 7
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi dmhoo29,

Could you please give us more information about this issue "(You can't talk to online support and most ordering pages are down also.Like recovery discs order page)"?

We have already notified log-in issue to relevant IT department.

Thanks,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

Vajith,If you type in your model number in support and drivers page it will show your model and you can choose to contact and chat with online help.When you select that option you receive an error (404 page not found).You also receive a (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error).
When navigating to the HP parts order page or when clicking a link within Software & Driver downloads where you have a chance to click and order your recovery discs you get the same errors.(404 or HTTP500)
I've read the post about log in issues and that to becomes annoying.Hopefully HP's IT Department will become aware of all these blunders and spend like just one afternoon on the problems at hand.
I've asked some of the IT friends and they always tell me it could all be taken care of in less than one day.

Thanks for you time.

dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

It was working for a day.Now everything is haywire again.
dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

No SUPPORT CHAT FOR WEEKS NOW?

Server 1 6J Pres 0 error '80004005'
Unspecified error
/psgna/caller/chat.asp, line 59
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi,

Active Chat is working at our end. No error messages while connecting to the active support chat. Could you please give us more information about the issue?

Thanks,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

HELLOOOOOOOOOO
Earth calling HP?????
Can you people fix these web pages where we can order parts from,chat with support and email HP?
This site is getting worse. Seems they are not paying any attention to the support end of things.
dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

Still NO Active Chat on our end????????????