Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Your Questions Regarding the HPE Support Center Website
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Recycle Address ? (HP web access broken)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dave_
Occasional Advisor

UK Recycle Address ? (HP web access broken)

I have two cartridges (C9720A/C9723A) to return for recycling but the HP 'recycle' login web page is persistently broken, even after reregistering with a new account & password (IE10):

"The website cannot display the page"
https://h30248.www3.hp.com/recycle/ereturns/login-cs.asp

Life was much simpler when HP supplied a printed label to return used cartridges - anyone know where I can download one to print out so that I return the cartridges ?   TIA

Dave.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

2 REPLIES
Dave_
Occasional Advisor

Re: UK Recycle Address ? (HP web access broken)

I have just reset the password, but the new password (e-mailed by HP) is repeatedly rejected:

"Incorrect login or password"
https://h30248.www3.hp.com/recycle/ereturns/login-cs.asp?__cc=gb&__la=en&return=welcome-cs.asp

Dave
Highlighted
Dave_
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Re: UK Recycle Address ? (HP web access broken)

Solution (bypassing login):

1) www.hp.com/recycle

2) Locate: HP ink and LaserJet toner cartridges - Select country option, e.g. UK

3) Panel: Small & Medium Businesses Users - Select 'I want to participate'

4) Individual returns: Select 'Print postage-paid return label (HP Toner Cartridge or Drum Kit)'

5) Key in Quantity

Unique return labels can then be printed without logging-in.

Dave