1748045 Members
5129 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Unsatisfactory / Poor / Worst service

kedard22

Unsatisfactory / Poor / Worst service

Hi,

Myself Kedar Divekar. I got very unsatisfactory / poor / worst service from HP related the issue I logged.

I had logged the compliant related to my HP laptop on August 21, 2013. The issue gets resolved after 10 days, for which I had contacted HP more than 10 times and also visited HP Service Center [Aforeserve Andheri]. After logging the compliant there is no response from HP for the status of the issue.

After solving this issue the new issue gets started, which was related to keyboard and touch pad which was not coming before previous issue. The person came for solving the first issue itself identified the issue and logged the compliant on September 02, 2013. And till date [after 28 days] no HP person visited my house to solve the same and not a single call from HP regarding the status of the compliant.

On Sunday September 29, 2013, while checking the status of my compliant, i got the answer that, my issue was solved, and even no person called me / visited my house related to this. This is very frustrating to me.

Case Id for first issue is 4708378236

Case Id for new issue [all keyboard keys not working and touch pad also not working] is 4709291955

Date of compliant 02-09-2013 [28 days passed away]

So when I will get the solution for the above issue?

...........................................................................................................

I have mailed the above to HP [tl1.ops.skn@aforeserve.co.in, tl2.ops.skn@aforeserve.co.in, in.ced@hp.com, ashish.c@aforeserve.co.in] on 30-09-2013 but there is no response from HP.

I also chat with HP Support Team online, but no satisfactory answer from them.

I also called HP Service center but they are not answering.

I have attached the conversation with this mail.

So please help me to solve the case.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

1 REPLY 1
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: Unsatisfactory / Poor / Worst service

This forum is intended for feedback and suggestions related to the Enterprise Business Community. If you need to contact HP about a support ticket, please use the "Contact us" link in the footer of the page. 

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and do not speak for HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin