Other HPE Product Questions
1751765 Members
4638 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: customer service complaint

spanky000

I am going through the same thing.Perhaps we should change companies  because I am so fed up now AND losing money!I cannot even scan my artwork...scanning should be a simple process...this is totally  unprofessional and ridiculous,,,,I will never buy from HP again.

spanky000

why do you work there,when you can't help frustrated customers?It makes NO sense to me at all.

spanky000

Tony-I agree that the language barrier is awful.I feel as though I need at least 8 different ethnic people at the end of my phone line to translate for me....sorry folks...I am not being awful but it is very frustrating to have to explain technical difficulties to someone who doesn't eally understand English .I have had it with HP.There is no real support system at all for their clients.They  were a great  company years ago but all I hear now is complaints from my friends and associates in the graphics business....and..I...am...OUTTA here! Ha ha....what a waste of money and time!

spanky000

reply  to RE:....customer service provided by a call center is  a waste of time.Most of the employees(not their fault) have no real concept of what your customers are asking questions about...perhaps it would be easier  for HP to just refund the money to the clients who are disappointed with your products.I wasted so much time with the call center,and I will never,ever recommend  HP to anyone in the Advertising business in Canada again.

Cathy Wilkins

orl1pcc

I decided to upgrade the firmware for my CP1025NW to enable the ePrint and AirPrint features that were listed on the box but weren't enabled.  The HP Firmware Update Utility failed and stated to power cycle the printer, which I did twice.  On the second power cycle the printer did not boot successfully (flashing orange triangle).  I tried to connect to the printer menu via wireless and received no reply.  I called tech support and they stated I am 7 days out of warranty and for $109 they will ship me a refurbished printer!?!  I haven't even used a full ream of paper since I bought the CP1025nw printer and there was no issue with the printer other than missing features until I used HP's Firmware upgrade.  I can understand that this product is out of warranty, but it isn't like I had an much of an option to run the firmware upgrade at an earlier date because the firmware was just released.  If this can't be resolved any other way, I plan to return the CP1525NW that I just purchased 1/20/12 and purchase another brand.