Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert: Moderators Urgent.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Alert: Moderators Urgent.

I , Ronald Aung, hereby would like to request for Laura icon to be changed. From the normal sun icon to the one i have attached, as a honourable token of appreciation for being the Top Business Support Forum Member - Laura.

Will this be made possible by any of means to change it? If I personally should be involved this particular change, I will devote some parts of my time in order to archive it. I am willing to sacrifice my forum account and HP's Term Of Use, Or whatsoever rules, regulations I might break for doing so. Well? So can it be done by tomorrow morning?

Sincerely Yours,

Ronald Aung(Singapore)
Just because I been suffered, doen't mean someone else has to be felt the same way, so whenever someone encounter my problems, I try my best to help that person avoid the same misfortune that i befall upon before. Email : aung.ronald@gmail.com
8 REPLIES
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Re: Alert: Moderators Urgent.

To All Whom It May Concern:

Sir/Madam,

Attached here, you will find the image to be used for my fellow member, Laura 's new icon. File name is "sunlady.jpg"

If any modification needs to be done to suit the size of the icon, you may do so.

Sincerely Yours,
CA1117602
Ronald Aung(Singapore)
Just because I been suffered, doen't mean someone else has to be felt the same way, so whenever someone encounter my problems, I try my best to help that person avoid the same misfortune that i befall upon before. Email : aung.ronald@gmail.com
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Sorry...

here attached is the corrected picture.
Kusuma
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Hi Ronald,

It's really a wonderful thought and I completely agree with you. Laura is a **STAR** of BSC Forums indeed..

I will definitely inform your request to Dan. Hope he will consider this soon.

- Kusuma
Frank Kaufman
Honored Contributor

What a wonderful idea. Actually, it would be great if one could attach a small picture that could show up next to ones name. That facility is available on some forums.
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Ronald - I am truly touched by your kindness. Kusuma, thank you for such kind words. But, please, there's no need to to add to anyone's work load - just a fun thought and idea!!!
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
CA649974
Valued Contributor

Hi Ronald,

That is a very nice gesture to Laura. While we can't implement that on the fly, it is an interesting idea to bestow a single, unique identifier (icon) on the top overall member of the community. Will keep that in mind. In the meantime, I think Laura knows how everyone feels about her!

-Dan
Because life is not a spectator sport!
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

OK guys - I'm running out of tissues and my keyboard is getting rusty !

Dan - Thank You !
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
N/A

Ron,

You are too funny.

I think the graphic idea is great, a little personalization for the number #1 gal in the forums.

Laura's Blushing might make the sun a little brighter though.

Just a thought

TJ